Tuesday 17 March 2015

News from our palestinian friends








I am Siham Arikat and I am 16 years old. I study in Abu Dis secondary school for Girls

In this letter I will introduce you to this school where I study. It is a school for girls only starting at the 5th grade and finishing in the 12th grade. For me, it is the best school in all of Palestine. The first thing is the teaching: every year girls come out of my school with very good grades. Teachers make every effort to understand the student’s issues. It is not only the teachers but the director is also keen to do the best for the school. Not only in upholding the schools rules but also getting the most out of the students, for example, when a student’s grades drop below her average the director will call her parents to find out why.
The students at my school are also nice. It is beautiful because we girls are like family and discuss many things that we study and always work together beautifully and wonderfully. I have just spoken briefly about my school and I am finished. Oh the good fortune of a lesson in school!

I hope to hear more about your school in the near future.
With greetings,

Siham Arikat

No comments:

Post a Comment