Tuesday 17 March 2015

News from the girls at LSU club



Hi Abu Dis Girls school,

I want to present to you everyone in our LSU club:

Hello, my name is Sorcha and I am 16 years old. I am currently studying four subjects for my AS levels, English Literature, Theology, Art and Politics. I enjoy spending my free time with my friends.

Hi, my name is Lucy. I go to LaSwap college and I study History and Politics. I'm 17 years old. I enjoy cooking, reading and watching TV.

Hello, my name is Saoirse and I am 16 years old. I am studying English Literature, Classics, History and Politics for my AS Levels at college. I like to eat and bake brownies and read about History.

Hello, my name is Zainab. I am 17 years old. I am from Yemen, Sana'a. My first language is Arabic. I go to LaSwap college. I am really enjoying it. I study History, Politics and Arabic for my AS levels. My hobbies are playing football, swimming, painting and listening to music. I enjoy eating ice-cream.


1. We want to learn: - About the history in Palestine in general. Are your hobbies/activities different to ours?


2. The biggest attractions in London for tourists are Big Ben and the London Eye. Also you can enjoy watching football matches at North London's two biggest clubs Arsenal and Tottenham football stadiums. As there is a wide variety of cultures in London, you can enjoy any food from around the world in one city.

No comments:

Post a Comment