Monday 25 May 2015

Exams Are Over

What is your name and what school do  you go to? 
My name is Saleh Ayyad and I go to the Arab Institute school. 

What is your favourite subject at school and why? 
English because I can speak English very well. I do not enjoy Maths because... Because I hate it. It’s difficult. 

What do you enjoy about school? 
I don’t enjoy anything. I don’t really enjoy school. We are always in class doing the same things everyday. It’s boring. 

What is difficult about studying under occupation? 
Sometimes they come into school and throw teargas in the school. Some students come from Jerusalem and can’t come to school. 

Did you work hard for your exams? 
Not so hard but not completely relaxed. But I worked hard for science because it’s so hard. 

What do you want to do in the future?
I want to be a pilot because I want to travel.  

How do you feel now your exams are over? 

I feel happy! I will work in the summer and go to the summer camp. And I am going to England soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment